Be a Part of a Very Special Michael Johns Video Tribute

Date August 14, 2014

Luminary

Limitless undying love, which
Shines around me like a million suns,
It calls me on and on across the universe

Please join us in making a very special video honoring Michael…a video made with contributions from worldwide fans. It’s a tribute of love and celebration of his amazing life and we would love you to be part of it.

We want to find and include as many worldwide fans as possible so it’s important that all of us share this information.

If you would like to contribute to this video, please do the following:

1. Take a couple of photos of luminaries or candles at night or evening so there is “glow”…you can make gorgeous luminaries or have a lovely candle display photographed with your note for MJ saying what he meant to you. Please don’t include any people in the photos….just the luminaries/candles and note. You can include your name if you want on the note.
2. Submit no more than 3 photos (camera phone is also fine) to MJTributeVideo@yahoo.com
3. Deadline to participate is AUGUST 29, 2014
4. Lastly, please include your city and country and we may use it in the credits
5. Everyone who submits a photo will be part of the tribute. Everyone included.

All these photos and messages will be put together with music to create what is bound to be a gorgeous video…how could it not be, with all that Michael love?

We will release the video on youtube to be shared with the world.

If you have questions, leave them in the comments below or ask on twitter @mjohnsonline

Healing, comfort and much love to all. xoxo

19 Responses to “Be a Part of a Very Special Michael Johns Video Tribute”

1. Jo Sedz said at August 15th, 2014, 7:59 am: ()

Thank you so much for organising this for us Jane – will be a cherished memory for all of Mike’s fans, friends and family once it’s done.

Will get onto it asap. X

2. Kristen said at August 15th, 2014, 8:06 am: ()

I think this will be a beautiful tribute to Michael and I can’t wait to see all the photos that are submitted. It’s such a lovely idea.

3. IRIS said at August 15th, 2014, 9:49 am: ()

Gracias Jane por ser tan especial. MJ se sentirá orgulloso de todos los que le amamos de verdad.

4. Sothia Chhoeum said at August 15th, 2014, 10:30 pm: ()

Michael Johns was a great singer and person..he will be truly missed too! xo

5. Michael Johns: Commemorating Our American Idol | The Hudsucker said at August 18th, 2014, 1:02 pm: ()

[…] Note: Over at Michael Johns’ official website, fans are putting together a video tribute. If you would like to take part, head on over to Michael Johns Online, and follow them on Twitter […]

6. Youtube 1 said at August 19th, 2014, 1:15 am: ()

Howdy, You will have completed an amazing occupation. I’m going to surely digg them plus in my opinion advise for you to my girlfriends. We’re comfortable they will be took advantage of this site.

7. chris beck said at August 29th, 2014, 1:06 pm: ()

youtu.be/IrR2u4_8LLg via @YouTube

8. TinaWV said at September 9th, 2014, 9:39 am: ()

Is this finished yet, Jane?

9. Jane Site Admin said at September 9th, 2014, 3:04 pm: ()

Hi Tina,
    You can still submit it…if you do it by the end of the evening. It doesn’t have to be complex..

10. TinaWV said at September 9th, 2014, 5:50 pm: ()

I already did. Did you guys not get it?
    I can do it again. What was the yahoo address again???

11. TinaWV said at September 9th, 2014, 6:00 pm: ()

Jane:
    See if you have it now. I sent it in .pdf, .jpg and publisher formats.

12. TinaWV said at September 10th, 2014, 2:56 am: ()

I sent it to:
    MJTributeVideo@yahoo.com

13. TinaWV said at September 20th, 2014, 3:21 pm: ()

Jane:
    Do you guys need some help with this tribute? I am not sure how I can help, but I can try.

14. Phyllis said at September 21st, 2014, 3:52 pm: ()

I was just checking too for information on Michael’s tribute video.

15. TinaWV said at September 23rd, 2014, 4:06 pm: ()

Any progress on the video. There is a good one already on YouTube. Here is the link:

16. michelle said at September 28th, 2014, 7:29 am: ()

I coulld not believe the news.this is one of the saddest day of my life.he is my american idol forever.

17. Jan Dixon said at October 15th, 2014, 5:14 pm: ()

I was just wondering what the status is on the tribute. When will it be ready, or is it ready and I just missed it. I’m really looking forward to seeing what everybody shared on the video. *HUGS*

18. TinaWV said at October 17th, 2014, 5:30 pm: ()

ANY PROGRESS? DO YOU NEED HELP?

19. Jo Sedz said at October 20th, 2014, 4:24 am: ()

Thanks for the offer Tina – tribute is now finished and at the top of the blog page.

Was perfect timing for MJs birthday and Kristen did a beautiful job. X