NEW MICHAEL JOHNS MUSIC WORTH WAITING FOR – DAY BREAKS SUN

Date February 17, 2014

This new track has a gorgeous spiritual feel.

Michael’s quote describes the beautiful song’s inception.

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling really inspired. This spiritual song just came straight out. It’s a bit I a departure for me, but when a beautiful song comes along, you have to go with it. I liken it to a George Harrison influence.

For your listening enjoyment…

DAY BREAKS SUN by MICHAEL JOHNS and PRODUCED BY KEVIN HAALAND

WELL DONE MJ!! IT’S AMAZING!

Follow Michael on twitter @Michael_Johns
Follow Michael on Facebook: MichaelJohns.music
Follow Michael on Instagram @michaeljohnsmusic
Booking Inquiries for Michael click here.

• Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • E-mail this story to a friend!
  • MySpace
  • NewsVine
  • Technorati
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr

18 Responses to “NEW MICHAEL JOHNS MUSIC WORTH WAITING FOR – DAY BREAKS SUN”

1. Tara said at February 17th, 2014, 11:19 pm: ()

Beautiful! Thanks for a new song!

2. Judes said at February 17th, 2014, 11:31 pm: ()

Great to hear your new song Michael . Its lovely.

3. IRIS said at February 17th, 2014, 11:47 pm: ()

Muy linda Michael, me encantaron tus bajos y tus altos. Tienes una bella voz.

4. Jo Sedz said at February 18th, 2014, 2:47 am: ()

Great track MJ !! …. four more and we’ve got a new EP to flog !!! (just sayin…. ;) )

Always a pleasure and definitely always worth the wait :)

Keep writing – we’ll be here !

5. Erika said at February 18th, 2014, 5:49 am: ()

What a beautiful was to greet the day!! Fantastic, moving, beautiful song, MJ! I love it when inspiration hits you!! And yes, very George Harrison-esque. Thank you!! :)

6. Laura said at February 18th, 2014, 9:42 am: ()

There he is! Michael’s songs are always such a gift to his fans. Love the direction of this song…makes me feel happy, hopeful & inspired. Just when I thought he had already covered all of the genres….he surprises us with another. Michael’s new music is always worth the wait….just wish we could get more of it at a faster rate, not going to lie. :)

7. Ros said at February 18th, 2014, 10:58 am: ()

Fantastic song Michael – Love it!

8. Maja said at February 18th, 2014, 2:25 pm: ()

It’s a beautiful song. I love it. So happy now. :)

9. Lisa said at February 18th, 2014, 6:15 pm: ()

Beautiful, just beautiful…

10. Lisa said at February 18th, 2014, 6:16 pm: ()

Just beautiful!

11. Sandra said at February 18th, 2014, 7:47 pm: ()

Absolutely WONDERFUL. I love it!!!!!!

12. leigh said at February 19th, 2014, 12:12 pm: ()

This is fantastic !! Please record it. I love your voice

13. GalGor said at February 20th, 2014, 12:31 am: ()

Hello, Mike ! I’m so happy to hear something new from you like this one – beautiful song.
    Your voice sounds as must be.

14. GalGor said at February 20th, 2014, 12:51 am: ()

Mike, you know, first musical phrase in song compare to rest of it looks a little muted.
    But so beautiful song.

15. GalGor said at February 20th, 2014, 1:36 am: ()

Just read twits and found that in this gorgeous song Kevin Haaland involved.
    Kevin, you’re a genius ! Where are you both – You and Michael – or
    Michael and You – beautiful music began to shine.

16. Janice Jones said at February 22nd, 2014, 8:39 pm: ()

Michael, I am the lady in Wilmington,NC that thinks you have perfect pitch. Sweetie, this piece of music I have just listened to is everything that I thought i heard when you were on Idol. The lyrics are so touching. Your voice lifts those out and up. This is your beautiful voice shining! Your voice is showcased. With your voice, you made me fell every word, it moved with every chord, the vibrato, the swells, just amazing! Congrats Michael. Please, don’t ever let your voice be hidden by the instruments around you. I am getting ready to post this to all my musician friends and friends. Michael I am so proud for you. Just Beautiful! Thank You so much for sharing this with me.

17. Diana said at February 25th, 2014, 4:56 pm: ()

:D

18. boom beach hack said at May 17th, 2014, 11:15 pm: ()

I drop a leave a response whenever I like a article on a site or I have something to add to the
    discussion. Usually it’s a result of the sincerness displayed in the article I read.
    And after this post NEW MICHAEL JOHNS MUSIC WORTH WAITING FOR – DAY BREAKS SUN | Michael Johns Online.

I was moved enough to drop a commenta response ;) I do have a few questions for you if it’s
    allright. Is it only me or does it look like some of these remarks look as if they
    are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on other
    online sites, I’d like to keep up with you. Would you list the complete urls of all your community sites like your
    linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

My homepage :: boom beach hack