MICHAEL JOHNS BRAND NEW 3 SONG “LOVE AND SEX EP” AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE NOW

Date June 11, 2012

Michael has made a brand new steamin’ hot EP for summer!  WHAT GREAT NEWS!!!

“LOVE AND SEX EP”and is available worldwide NOW!!!

AVAILABLE NOW AT ITUNES in almost all countries..USA, Canada, Australia, UK, NZ, Slovenia and many more..

AVAILABLE NOW AT AMAZON  link HERE

AVAILABLE NOW AT BANDS UNDER THE RADAR link HERE

It’s also available at Spotify, MOG and Rhapsody!!

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS…LET’S GET THIS FABULOUS EP HEARD EVERYWHERE!

As a bonus, MJ has given us a free download of Tail Lights (acoustic demo)!!  Many thanks to Bands Under The Radar, it’s available via the widget under the player… please share!!!

4 Fabulous new songs streaming on our player above!   LISTEN AND ENJOY!!!!!

1. THE FIRST TIME
  2. CRY CRY CRY
  3. TAKE A LITTLE HIT
  4. TAIL LIGHTS (ACOUSTIC DEMO FREE DOWNLOAD)

Thanks so much to our friend Kami, from over at Bands Under The Radar, for everything 😉 You can follow her on twitter @butr

Please leave your comments here and on twitter @Michael_Johns to let us know what you think!! 🙂

THANK-YOU MICHAEL JOHNS FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL MUSIC!!

PS…I have it on good authority, there will be lyric videos coming too 😉

17 Responses to “MICHAEL JOHNS BRAND NEW 3 SONG “LOVE AND SEX EP” AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE NOW”

1. Helen/absabella said at June 11th, 2012, 9:35 pm: ()

Loving these new songs! Great Job Michael! 😉

2. Laura said at June 11th, 2012, 10:04 pm: ()

This is such a wonderful surprise! I already loved The First Time and Cry Cry Cry from the bits that I heard but hearing them in their entirety is so great…the lyrics are awesome & they make me want to dance! Take a little Hit should be in a movie…during a love scene or something…very sexy…& Tail Lights is fabulous too…one of those 2 songs says “I am here” & I loved that part…need to listen to them again & again…many favorite parts that I need to learn… Can’t wait to get these on my ipod…thanks Michael for kicking off the summer perfectly. 🙂

3. Jennine said at June 11th, 2012, 10:42 pm: ()

Thank you Michael! Now you can come to NYC and PLAY THESE NEW SONGS LOVE!!

4. Carla/Bear said at June 11th, 2012, 10:50 pm: ()

WOW!!! What an AMAZING surprise to kick off the week!!!! 🙂 Thank-you so much Michael for the gift of your music!!! The songs are INCREDIBLE, I seriously can’t pick a fave yet, but if I had to choose tonight it would be Cry, Cry, Cry!!! We love you MJ and we’re so proud of all you’ve accomplished…Best Voice Ever…Total Rock Star… Mwah!!! Going to listen again!!! 🙂 🙂 XoXo

5. Dawn said at June 11th, 2012, 10:51 pm: ()

Yay! So happy to have new music from MJ!

6. Judes said at June 11th, 2012, 11:14 pm: ()

Thanks for this wonderful surprise Michael. Carla I like Cry Cry Cry too. It grabbed me from the 1st listen[ now I’ve heard it many times!!] Great to have some new music of yours to listen to Michael.

7. cakelulu said at June 11th, 2012, 11:23 pm: ()

I am loving the new music so much too!!!! I think Cry Cry Cry and The First Time are my favs on first listen but I love Take A Little Hit and your voice on Tail Lights is amazing and so gorgeous!! GOOSEBUMPS!!!!

thank-you thank-you thank-you MJ!!!! xoxo 🙂 I love it!!

8. Melanie said at June 11th, 2012, 11:35 pm: ()

Awesome! Thank you so much for the new music Michael! The songs are great!

9. Kristen said at June 11th, 2012, 11:43 pm: ()

Wow, I love all the new music. Awesome job Michael. I can’t stop listening to “For The First Time.” I love the beat and lyrics are sexy as hell. Thanks MJ!

10. Jo Sedz said at June 12th, 2012, 3:57 am: ()

Nice one Bruce – now you’ve gone and done it ….everyone will want an album full now 😉

Great job – love all the tracks – thanks heaps !

11. heart2 said at June 12th, 2012, 7:02 am: ()

Michael, love each and every song.Thanks for the wonderful surprise! I think “Take a little hit” is really great song..I like it!

12. Pamela/Grey Skies said at June 12th, 2012, 7:07 am: ()

Fantastic songs, Michael! You sound absolutely wonderful. What a treat!

13. Tara said at June 12th, 2012, 8:42 am: ()

Thanks for the new music. Great stuff!

14. Nancy Astuti said at June 12th, 2012, 12:28 pm: ()

Thanks Michael, finally i can listen to all of them… now i just have to wait for all in ituns so i can have all the wonderful new songs on my playlist…
    Hmmmmm Molly Malone in the works?? or Hotel Cafe? hihihi…. Pleaseeeeeeee (*Begging on My knees*)

15. Maja said at June 12th, 2012, 2:10 pm: ()

Thank you for the new music, Michael. I love all of the songs.

16. Sharon said at June 13th, 2012, 4:54 am: ()

Great songs! Thank you, Michael!

17. Summer With The Stars 2012 Benefiting Little Kids Rock | Michael Johns Online said at June 30th, 2012, 1:25 am: ()

[…] Don’t forget to download MJ’s fabulously hot new “Love and Sex EP” and get your free download of “Tail Lights”!!! HERE […]