Bands Under The Radar releases Two of Michael’s Pre-Idol Songs

Date November 12, 2010

Bands Under The Radar (BUTR Records) has released two of MJ’s pre-idol songs, “Statues” and “Miss You Love” in a digital sampler “Bands Under The Radar Vol. 1”
Both of these songs are absolutely gorgeous and show off Michael’s voice to perfection!

They can be purchased now by fans from  itunes and Amazon or directly from BUTR (ALL  fans) by clicking on the player.

BUTR Vol. 1 is being featured this week on the iTunes Indie Spotlight for $5.99  🙂 Check out the entire sampler…there is something for everyone!

Thanks so much to Kami from BUTR for releasing these for fans worldwide!!

Please share this widget (click on “share” for the options) and let’s get these songs to all of MJ’s fans 🙂

…and MJ..you sound amazing!!!

9 Responses to “Bands Under The Radar releases Two of Michael’s Pre-Idol Songs”

1. judes said at November 12th, 2010, 3:13 am: ()

Thanks Kami & Butr for making this so widely available to international fans . I also appreciate that these songs were on Aussie i-Tunes which I have downloaded. They are great- I particularly like Statues which I hadn’t heard before now.

2. Jo Sedz said at November 12th, 2010, 3:58 am: ()

Thankyou so much Kami and BUTR for making these tracks finally available for we Aussies and for the Internationals. You have no idea – much appreciated.

MJ as usual you just rock 🙂

3. Pamela/Grey Skies said at November 12th, 2010, 6:29 am: ()

Kami and BUTR, thanks so much for making these songs available. I’m so glad that they are finally getting the chance to be heard.

Michael, these are fantastic songs and your voice is absolutely gorgeous. You should be very proud of them — congratulations!

4. heart2 said at November 12th, 2010, 11:02 am: ()

Thank You Kami and BUTR, “Statues” has always been a favorite of mine. Downloaded both songs and hope Michael will release more of his pre-idol songs, soooooon. Like “Knock You Down” hint , hint!! :))))

5. Laura said at November 12th, 2010, 3:04 pm: ()

I really love these songs! And I am not just saying that to kiss butt! The lyrics are beautiful & Michael’s voice sounds perfect. Keep them coming!

6. Sharon said at November 12th, 2010, 3:44 pm: ()

I’m so glad that these songs were released! I love them! You have my thanks, too, Kami and BUTR.

7. GalGor said at November 19th, 2010, 6:14 pm: ()

So Good! Exellent. Both songs are beautiful. Thank you Michael for great job again.

8. IRIS said at November 28th, 2010, 5:29 pm: ()

Como siempre, me encantas Michael. Felicidades

9. Musicalgal said at January 2nd, 2011, 11:04 am: ()

Michael absolutely wonderful music – I’m a fan for life. Loved you since Idol. Keep up the beautiful music. Thanks for sharing your talent with the world. So glad you live in America and have the American dream. God Bless to you and your family. Keep making that music my friend.