Michael Delights Audience at “An Evening of Celebrity Fashion and Fun”

Date November 9, 2010

People attending the Pathfinders For Autism’s charity event on Saturday evening were treated to a delightful evening of fashion and fun with Michael’s modeling and wonderful performances of “Black”, a “Sweet Child of Mine” duet and the requested classic “My Way”. Michael proves once again that he can sing anything at all from rock to Rat Pack classics!

A couple of MJO members Tara and Jenn were fortunate to attend this event and brought back some great pictures (Jenn) and videos (Tara)…thanks girls!  🙂

MJ’s beautiful rendition of the classic “My Way” upon request from Pathfinders for Autism founder, B.J. Surhoff

A fan favourite cover of love and loss…Pearl Jam’s “Black”

Michael and Brooke Poklemba sing a fun rendition of “Sweet Child O’ Mine”….Watch the hilarious Axl Rose moves from MJ 😀

Some pictures of the event!
MJ singing “Black”

Rockin’ it out to “Sweet Child O’ Mine”

Tara and Jenn looking very glam for the evening!

MJ singing “My Way”

Finally Michael modeling…work it baby!!!

8 Responses to “Michael Delights Audience at “An Evening of Celebrity Fashion and Fun””

1. Jo Sedz said at November 9th, 2010, 11:30 pm: ()

Two words : Dancing Machine

Loved the catwalk, the music and the moves…seriously Mike is there nothing you can’t do ? 🙂

Thanks to the girls for the evidence 🙂

2. heart2 said at November 10th, 2010, 12:15 pm: ()

Michael Dear..You never seize to amaze me! “My Way” totally blew me away! I knew it was going to be wonderful..cuz my damn Puter took a two day smoke break! Thank You Michael ,Jennine , Tara and Jane for all u do!

3. Sharon said at November 10th, 2010, 2:11 pm: ()

My Way was soo good. What a wonderful tribute! Loved it! Sweet Child ‘O Mine – hilarious! Haha! Your modeling too! Thanks for all you do for charity, Michael!

4. Laura said at November 10th, 2010, 2:17 pm: ()

You are so much fun! Favorite parts besides the great singing: your karate kicks & the stroking of Miss Maryland’s luscious locks duing ‘Sweet Child of Mine”. haha…Thanks Michael…you never disappoint!

5. Pamela/Grey Skies said at November 11th, 2010, 12:42 am: ()

Michael, you were all kinds of fantastic; I just loved hearing you sing “Sweet Child O’ Mine” and “My Way.” (And you looked trés fabulous on the catwalk.) I hope you had a great time!

6. Jeanette said at November 22nd, 2010, 11:15 pm: ()

I have never heard “My Way” sung more beautifully! Thank you for that, Michael.

7. GalGor said at November 27th, 2010, 10:26 pm: ()

O, Michael!!! Love “My Way” all my life long and you’re singing this classic song
    so beautiful.. Your voice and this melody are making you ONE OF A KIND.

8. Jan said at December 23rd, 2010, 10:40 am: ()

Hi Ladies haven’t been here in so long but i just have to comment on this Video. I was so happy and excited watching and listening to it that i was dancing along with them. It is so nice to see MJ having so much fun and im also very happy that he has gotten so much attention he truly is an AMAZING MAN. I have been listening to all his song and he has come so far following Idol. His Voice is Amazing.