Michael’s Interview And Performance On Shaw TV’s Urban Rush 10/29/10

Date October 30, 2010

Michael was interviewed and gave an amazing acoustic performance on Urban Rush on Friday.
The interview was so entertaining and his performance…goosebumps!!
Urban Rush on Shaw TV is Vancouver’s award winning entertainment talk show hosted by Michael Eckford and Fiona Forbes.

Thanks Maja and Elizabeth!

Interview

Acoustic “Man In Motion”

9 Responses to “Michael’s Interview And Performance On Shaw TV’s Urban Rush 10/29/10”

1. Jo Sedz said at October 30th, 2010, 10:55 pm: ()

Great interview and awesome vid as usual – thanks to the girls for making this available to those of us who can’t view from overseas 🙂

Awesome job Mike – wish I could look and sound half as good as you do first thing in the morning …now about that modelling thing….. 🙂

2. Sharon said at October 30th, 2010, 11:38 pm: ()

Another great performance! I love your acoustic performances so much, Michael! We can hear your beautiful voice so well. And the interview, loved it…you always make me smile! 🙂

3. cakelulu said at October 30th, 2010, 11:52 pm: ()

love loved this!!! Goosebump performance and a hilarious interview..that was great..made me laugh out loud! 😀 You are awesome MJ!

4. Tara said at October 31st, 2010, 6:01 am: ()

I love that you used the word “serendipidous”!!! Very nice performance! Thanks to I think Elizabeth for recording for MJO!!!

5. Lynn said at October 31st, 2010, 6:58 am: ()

“if you can’t make it in music you should be making cakes or something…” hahaha… I wonder who was on his mind! Great interview and I love this rendition on Man in Motion… simply beautiful! Thanks for recording Elizabeth 🙂

6. heart2 said at October 31st, 2010, 8:04 pm: ()

Love to watch u being interviewed! hahah… I can always tell by the look on ur face..It’s gonna be Hilarious!! again, u rocked “Man In Motion” Love ur acoustic version. (Don’t cry John Parr)

7. Pamela/Grey Skies said at November 1st, 2010, 5:25 am: ()

Fabulous interview and wonderful performance — well done, Michael!

8. Laura said at November 2nd, 2010, 8:19 am: ()

Awesome! You really brought your A game to the interview & performance! Love it!

9. Carla/Bear said at November 3rd, 2010, 1:06 pm: ()

MJ that was just beautiful!!!! You sounded and looked amazing!!!!!!! All I can say is goosebumps galore!!! 🙂