Michael to sing at the Grand Slam Jam Concert 10/22/2010

Date October 8, 2010

Michael posted both on twitter and Facebook that he will be singing at this event and to come out and support this worthy charity!

Sounds like a wonderful evening for a great cause 🙂

The 1st annual Grand Slam Jam Concert will be held on Friday, October 22nd at 7:00pm. The concert will feature performances by GRAMMY NOMINATED singer / songwriter Lisa Loeb, the Bryan Brothers Band featuring Counting Crows drummer Jim Bogios – and many surprise guests.

The concert is a benefit for Bogart Pediatric Cancer Research and the Bryan Brothers Foundation. The Bogart Pediatric Cancer Research Program is instrumental in providing foundation and funding to pediatric cancer research at the Children’s Hospital in LA.

Read more about it here!! http://www.bogartprogram.com/news/grand-slam-jam-concert/

If you attend, we’d love to hear all about it!!

6 Responses to “Michael to sing at the Grand Slam Jam Concert 10/22/2010”

1. cakelulu said at October 8th, 2010, 6:31 pm: ()

sounds like a wonderful and fun evening!!! Such a worthy event..pediatric cancer research..we need a cure so everyone please support this if you can!
    MJ..you have such a giving heart and I know you will just rock that stage! 🙂

2. Pamela/Grey Skies said at October 8th, 2010, 7:48 pm: ()

This sounds like a great time; I wish I could be there. Michael, I’m sure you’ll be fantastic, as always! Have fun!

3. gasunshine2009 said at October 9th, 2010, 2:32 pm: ()

Thank You soooo very much @Michaeil_Johns! You are such a giving person and I will always and forever be a fan!! I know you will ROCK the stage and help support the need!! LOVE and HUGS!!

4. judes said at October 10th, 2010, 4:27 pm: ()

Pediatric cancer is so heartbreaking, so its wonderful that Michael is helping to support this great cause. I am sure he will give a really entertaining performance.

5. Carla/Bear said at October 10th, 2010, 8:06 pm: ()

Love your heart MJ!!!! Such a great cause!!! 🙂

6. Michaela said at December 18th, 2013, 11:21 am: ()

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody
    else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful!
    Thanks!