More Michael media from Idol 05/25 &05/26

Date May 27, 2010

There is lots of great media appearing so I’ll just post as I get them 🙂

This gorgeous picture of Michael is thanks very much to Ted Soqui

This is a hilarious must-listen interview from B96 Chicago with Showbiz Shelly and Michael!!

Finally, Jordin Sparks and Michael speak to Fox 10 in Phoenix at the Idol viewing Make A Wish event

10 Responses to “More Michael media from Idol 05/25 &05/26”

1. Janine said at May 27th, 2010, 10:18 pm: ()

Love the pics and interviews!! He’s hilarious!!! Haha at the bar mitzvah in Chicago lol

2. cakelulu/Jane said at May 27th, 2010, 10:23 pm: ()

Loving all the media!! hard to keep up..lol!!
    MJ..your B96 interview was hilarious! You are such a natural on interviews…always so entertaining!! 🙂

3. Pamela/Grey Skies said at May 27th, 2010, 10:31 pm: ()

Michael, it’s really fantastic to see how busy you’ve been lately. I hope that you’ve enjoyed yourself at these events as much as we’ve loved seeing (or hearing) you.

Fabulous interview with Showbiz Shelly, by the way — especially the bat mitzvah anecdote. Very funny!

4. Lynn/mikesbiggestfan said at May 28th, 2010, 8:08 am: ()

Thank you (Jane??) for posting all the media!! I can’t view some of the vids at work :((( but yep our guy is so handsome it’s ridiculous!!! gahhh!!!

5. Carla/Bear said at May 28th, 2010, 1:15 pm: ()

WOW!!!!! I’m loving all this Michael media, it’s like Christmas morning lol!!!! 🙂

MJ, you’re simply a shining star!!! Whether it’s a picture or a video, you always come out flawless!!!! Just adore you!!!! 🙂

6. j4mj said at May 28th, 2010, 8:49 pm: ()

I loved seeing MJ at the Idol Finale. I will never tire of listening to that gorgeous Australian accent!!

7. Jubilee200749/Diana said at May 29th, 2010, 1:58 pm: ()

I agree with Carla/Bear it is like getting a really cool Christmas Present. Michael was just glowing and happy and really excited! Great work Michael and to the MJO fansite for keeping up with the MAIN MAN.

8. Tara said at May 29th, 2010, 2:01 pm: ()

I love all these videos. So much fun!

9. Lynn/mikesbiggestfan said at May 29th, 2010, 8:44 pm: ()

Is it me or did he say in the Showbiz Shelley interview that there was a Rock of Ages thing coming up? What? Check around 5:10 ish….

10. Michael’s radio interviews 5/25 pre-Idol Finale | Michael Johns Online said at May 30th, 2010, 6:33 pm: ()

[…] If you happened to miss the totally hilarious interview with Chicago’s B96, it was posted earlier.. http://michaeljohnsonline.com/2010/05/27/more-michael-media-from-idol-0525-0526/ […]