Hot New Song Clip – “For The First Time” by Michael Johns

Date April 15, 2010

Michael tweeted a fantastic and hot new song clip called “For The First Time”!!

We are all loving his new music and I know everyone is so excited for the album!!

There is no word yet on when it will be available..however, Michael has been really hard at work making new music for us.

Thanks so much Michael for the fantastic preview and we are all so happy you are feeling better now!

FOR THE FIRST TIME

Today’s tweets..

Feeling much better now thanks for all your well wishing guys

http://twaud.io/RPg Here’s a new tune we just demo’d called For the first time. Still lots of production to put in but hope you like

I have never shown my music before its finished but it’s been kind of fun hearing you guys get excited

That’s gonna be the last one for a while don’t want to give you guys everything haha. Just know im excited and its gonna be a fun record

25 Responses to “Hot New Song Clip – “For The First Time” by Michael Johns”

1. Tara said at April 15th, 2010, 7:40 pm: ()

I like this song alot Michael! Thank you so much for sharing your new music demos with us. I, as a fan, appreciate it! Good luck continuing on this new journey! Keep in touch with us!!!

2. Judes said at April 15th, 2010, 8:16 pm: ()

Thanks so much Michael for sharing your new music with us. Can’t wait to hear what the whole album is like. I would love to have this album available in Australia this time- is that asking too much?

3. Janine said at April 15th, 2010, 10:23 pm: ()

thank you for sharing michael! i really love this song. SEXYYYY! hahaha i cant wait to hear the whole song!!!!!!

4. cakelulu said at April 15th, 2010, 10:29 pm: ()

Thanks a million for the preview!! I love it..so sexy I have to say and love that rhythm in the chorus!! You are so awesome and so talented!!! 🙂

5. Sharon/Oregonmjfan said at April 16th, 2010, 1:37 am: ()

I love this song! It makes me want to dance! I am so excited for the new record!

6. esgute/Erika said at April 16th, 2010, 4:03 am: ()

WOW!!!! Thanks for sharing, Michael!! Sounds amazing and wonderful! 🙂

7. Bee said at April 16th, 2010, 5:23 am: ()

I love it! Demo or not, I’ll take it as it is.. That was so sexy and seductive!!
    You know you have such a power over women….with your looks and your voice..you should harness that power 🙂 Just sayin’ because I can just see all the ladies going wild when you perform that song live!

8. Pamela/Grey Skies said at April 16th, 2010, 5:26 am: ()

Love this song, Michael! And thanks again for sharing it with us; we really appreciate the sneak peeks.

9. jennine said at April 16th, 2010, 6:57 am: ()

Thanks so much for yet again another demo of your new music. Keep it up! Hoping your new album is released in the not to distant future! This was my favorite song snippet!

10. Jubilee200749 said at April 16th, 2010, 8:18 am: ()

Come on Michael, spoil us and give up the entire album. Love this song, I am rocking in McDonalds with this song…this is a winner and I cannot wait for either the single downloads or the entire CD. Whoo Hoo!

11. Laura said at April 16th, 2010, 9:12 am: ()

Love everything about this song!!! The sound,lyrics, & passion in your voice! Between hearing your new song snippets & the warm weather…I am so ready for an MJ performance! Soon I hope??? 🙂

12. Jo Sedz said at April 16th, 2010, 11:29 am: ()

Awesome once again – clever little vegemite 🙂

Can’t wait for the next album to drop – Cheers for sharing 🙂 Love your work

13. Dawn said at April 16th, 2010, 1:45 pm: ()

Love the new song!

14. Carla/Bear said at April 17th, 2010, 8:36 am: ()

I’m loving the new song clips MJ!!!! You rock for giving us a sneak preview!!!! Just love your music…all of it!!!! Seriously, you know that “Hold Back My Heart” is the BEST ALBUM I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!!! I couldn’t love it any more than I already do!!!! No doubt I’ll be swinging from the chandelier again when album #2 gets released!!!! I’m so excited…can’t wait!!!!

Much love and hugs to you!!!!!

15. silvia said at April 17th, 2010, 8:47 am: ()

Great new music, looking forward to the next CD. Are you going to be on Idol this year. It will be a shame if you are not. The contestants are better this year. but still you are he best ever. Just want to see more of you performing on TV. are you being shunned from Idol because you broke from the train of Idol. and went solo. I went to the concert David Foster and Friends,at Universal city in LA last November and it was great. I like “This is Good by” on your CD, Hold back my Heart. it’s my favorite of the wonderful CD.
    . Your ardent fan Silvia

16. silvia said at April 17th, 2010, 8:55 am: ()

Just listened to the new song again,” For the first time”, I was so excited I didn’t listen to the whole thing the first time. Just wanted to comment, but wow this is hot. I don’t know why We don’t see more of you. I know you are making many appearances. But I want more of Michael on TV. Again you ardent fan, Silvia

17. nancy/Kunen69 said at April 17th, 2010, 9:29 am: ()

I like it Michael… and dont stop now please.. you such a teaser..

Nancy

18. heart2 said at April 17th, 2010, 10:07 am: ()

How Very seductive of you!! You have us eating out of the palm of ur hand..don’t u, Dude! hahaha… We not asking for more..We bagging! Dieing to hear you perform this song live..OMG… OMG “Thud”

19. heart2 said at April 17th, 2010, 10:23 am: ()

correction “begging” not bagging hahahaha

20. cakelulu/Jane said at April 17th, 2010, 1:00 pm: ()

Just wanted to let you all know that if you would like to join us in the forums, please do..lots of fun!! 🙂

21. Musicalgal said at April 20th, 2010, 1:13 am: ()

Thank you Michael. I voted and voted for you. Your are still my American Idol. Love belonging to your fan site. Keep up the good work. I’ll buy any CDs or Videos that you put out. You’re fantastic as usual. Thanks for sharing.

22. silvia said at April 21st, 2010, 8:31 am: ()

more, more, more, can’t get enough. I would love it if you did an old time Gospel CD you have the voice, you can follow in the footsteps of Elvis.

23. silvia said at April 21st, 2010, 8:36 am: ()

not just the voice but the charisma, and passion. Remember Elvis got a Grammy for How great thou art in , I believe in 1989. Of all the recording Artists I have seen in my life you are the closest and the only artist who I think can fit right in there with Elvis in my book.

24. patty ( Michele's Mom) said at April 22nd, 2010, 6:31 am: ()

Love it!!! Can’t wait to hear more!!! Want to see more of you on TV!!!

25. Jan said at May 15th, 2010, 8:55 pm: ()

Ok Im a bad girl Michael This is the first time hearing the clip of your song and i got to say I love love love it. Been alot of good things happening for you and im very happy and excited for you . Can’t wait for more songs. 🙂 🙂