New Song Clip!

Date February 25, 2010

Michael posted a clip of a new song to Twitter last night, check it out!

The Only One (Clip)

Alternatively, if you can’t get it to play there, stream it here:

#1 – I’m going to put a 30sec clip up of a new song soon

#2 – It’s called The Only One

#3 – You can thanks Brooke White for this coz i dont know how to post clips on this thing I aint Mr CPU if you havent guessed

#4 – Here’s a quick listen to the pre chorus and chorus i just couldn’t help myself http://twaud.io/2yb

#5 – Glad you guys are digging it its an MP3 not the best quality but this song is one of my favs ive ever written

#6 – i just wrote it last week not even done yet, i wish i could just put out new singles every month. People music industry dont work like that

11 Responses to “New Song Clip!”

1. Pamela/Grey Skies said at February 25th, 2010, 7:03 am: ()

Love this song! I can’t seem to stop listening to it — it’s so catchy.

Well done, Michael!

2. Carla/Bear said at February 25th, 2010, 8:07 am: ()

I agree Pamela, I can’t stop playing it!!!!! It’s SIMPLY FANTASTIC!!!!!! I just LOVE IT, and can’t wait to hear the whole thing!!!!!!!!!

You’re AMAZING MJ!!!! Thanks for sharing this with your fans!!!!! 🙂

3. cakelulu/Jane said at February 25th, 2010, 8:28 am: ()

I love love love it Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us and just can’t wait to hear the entire song!!
    You are so amazing and so talented!!! GO MICHAEL!!!! 🙂
    …and a million thanks!!! xo

4. Maja said at February 25th, 2010, 3:16 pm: ()

It’s an awesome song, I love it!

5. Sharon/OregonMJFan said at February 26th, 2010, 12:17 am: ()

Love the song! So glad that we got to hear a snippet of it, but can’t wait to hear the whole thing. It’s a song I could definitely hear being played on the radio.

6. Lynn/mikesbiggestfan said at February 26th, 2010, 6:55 am: ()

Yes, very nice sound!! I wanna hear the whole thing though *whines* !! Oh, Michael you just love to toy with us don’t you? 😉

7. heart2 said at February 26th, 2010, 2:17 pm: ()

Yeah Michael what a tease u r………hahahahah ……..I love your the song. Can’t wait to hear it all. 🙂

8. silvia said at February 28th, 2010, 10:05 am: ()

More, more, more, Cool

9. Michael Johns plays “Heart on My Sleeve” | News Minute by Minute said at March 4th, 2010, 8:51 am: ()

[…] New Song Clip! | Michael Johns Online […]

10. jan said at March 11th, 2010, 8:54 am: ()

WOW I haven’t been around much so i have missed alot but i got a clip of the new song and I Love Love Love IT Very up beat and Its Danceable which i Love to do . Great Job MJ.

11. erdem06h said at March 19th, 2010, 3:25 am: ()

simply fantastic!!!