Michael on Air Supply’s Latest Album

Date February 22, 2010

Some time in May last year, Michael went into the studio to record guest vocals for Air Supply’s latest album, Mumbo Jumbo, set to be released on May 4th, 2010. Recently, they’ve released one of those songs free on their website, Hold On. Check out the pictures and the song below!

โ€ข 2009-05-xx – In the Studio with Air Supply

19 Responses to “Michael on Air Supply’s Latest Album”

1. Pamela/Grey Skies said at February 22nd, 2010, 9:02 pm: ()

Michael, you sound fantastic! Singing with Air Supply — nice going!

2. betty brown said at February 22nd, 2010, 9:09 pm: ()

This sounds great. I’ve been waiting for somthing new. I’ll buy this. Michael looks great too.

3. cakelulu/Jane said at February 22nd, 2010, 9:20 pm: ()

Michael..love it!!! I always thought Air Supply was great and the song is wonderful!! Can’t wait till it’s available!! xo

4. betty brown said at February 22nd, 2010, 9:47 pm: ()

I just got this free . I went to the Air Supply site.

5. cakelulu/Jane said at February 22nd, 2010, 10:27 pm: ()

Thanks Betty!!!

6. esgute/Erika said at February 23rd, 2010, 5:14 am: ()

Beautiful as always Michael!!

7. IRIS said at February 23rd, 2010, 4:08 pm: ()

MICHAEL. NO DEJAS DE SORPRENDERME. BELLO

8. Carla/Bear said at February 23rd, 2010, 4:48 pm: ()

Michael the song is fantastic, and the pictures are gorgeous!!! Love the one of you singing!!! I can’t wait till the song is available!!! Way to go!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

9. heart2 said at February 24th, 2010, 11:41 pm: ()

Love the song..especially Michael’s Part! ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Sharon/OregonMJFan said at February 26th, 2010, 12:16 am: ()

Love the song! Michael sounds great!

11. Ray said at February 26th, 2010, 11:12 am: ()

Catchy hook…sounds like a winner.

12. Ray said at February 26th, 2010, 11:18 am: ()

I meant “The Only One”. That’s not Michael singing “Hold On”, is it?

13. kevin said at February 28th, 2010, 12:30 pm: ()

Michael, do more songs like you did on Idol. Too many contestants are trying pop & country. Your a good rocker whether its soft rock or something heavier like Queen. On your own your voice is unique. But I wouldnt mind hearing you sing country with a dolly Parton duet. Your voice pales next to Air Supplys though. We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world: the best we can find in our travels is a honest friend!

14. kevin said at February 28th, 2010, 12:39 pm: ()

When simon told you thats the wrong song when you sang Nothings going to change my world. (beatles number) I really enjoyed that song and it was such a comfort (GOD sent) song to me at that time cause my closes sibling was dying in a hospital. This song you did with Air Supply was a comfort too: Hold on. Yes it was MICHEAL SINGING HOLD ON ,RAY! But he sounded more like a backup singer than a duet to Air Supply

15. martha Ostendarp said at February 28th, 2010, 5:58 pm: ()

Michael great singing with Air supply! I downloaded from their website. This song is perfect for you and I really like the 30 sec clip on your website too. great singing

16. GalGor said at March 1st, 2010, 2:25 pm: ()

Michael,
    This is BEAUTIFUL… I liked both- Hold On and your new song.. You sound
    fantastic.. O, Baby… !!!

17. Musicalgal said at March 2nd, 2010, 9:15 am: ()

Michael
    This wonderful as usual. I have been a fan since Idol and have bought all your CDs. Keep making more. Love your music.

18. Elliott said at October 3rd, 2010, 6:27 pm: ()

My wife and I have been die hard Air Supply fan since 1980. Michael singing with them on the song “Hold On” is awesome. Hope the record company releases the single soon.

19. cakelulu said at October 8th, 2010, 4:33 pm: ()

Thanks for leaving your comment here Elliott! Glad you and your wife like the song! I hope they release it as a single too! ๐Ÿ™‚