Michael Johns – America’s Polo Cup Performance Videos

Date May 12, 2009

We apologize for the delay in posting this media to the blog but it was one wild and crazy weekend at the Land Rover’s America’s Cup of Polo for about 30 MJO girls. Personally, it’s taken me a couple of days to recover. Without further ado, here are the videos from the concert on Saturday after the Polo festivities. MJ was such a rockstar as you can tell by the screaming and singing along. The crowd loved him!

You Can’t Always Get What You Want (thank you Dawn!)

Fire, American Girl, and WWRY-WATC (thanks again, Dawn!)

Never Tear Us Apart (thank you Tara!)

American Girl and WWRY-WATC (thank you Tara!)

She Talks To Angels (thanks again, Tara!)

Heart On My Sleeve (thank you Pamela!)

12 Responses to “Michael Johns – America’s Polo Cup Performance Videos”

1. TinaWV said at May 12th, 2009, 4:48 am: ()

Michael:
    Sounded beautiful as usual and I have never seen anyone wear a pair of flip flops so well!

2. Jane/Cakelulu said at May 12th, 2009, 5:10 am: ()

Fan-freaking-tastic!!!!!!!!!! I loved every moment of it!!!!!!
    …. and thanks so much for the vids Pamela, Tara and Dawn….now we can relive that awesome concert!!

LOL..good move with the flip-flops..it was so muddy and horse stinky..we all smelled like a horse barn..LMAO!!!

Thanks again for everything..you guys were just awesome!!

Jane
    xo

3. Carla/Bear said at May 12th, 2009, 7:42 am: ()

Michael, there are no words….YOU WERE FREAKIN PHENOMENAL!!!!!!! Your concert was simply OUTSTANDING!!!!! I can’t believe we’re all still living and breathing to tell the story LOL!!!!!!!

Thank-you so much for making such a huge sacrifice to be there!!!! It truly means the world to us!!!!

Carla xo

4. Lynn/mikesbiggestfan said at May 12th, 2009, 7:56 am: ()

I think Carla’s enthusiasm sums it up for the rest of us LOL! It was truly a fabulous show and a great weekend…mud and all!

5. Pamela/Grey Skies said at May 12th, 2009, 9:01 am: ()

Michael, you made us all so happy this weekend. There’s simply not enough “thank you” in the entire world to express how grateful we are. You are most definitely a rock star!

Thanks so much to everyone for the videos and the pictures! Y’all are awesome!

6. Nina said at May 12th, 2009, 9:06 am: ()

Amazing videos! I can’t wait to see a show! Nina 🙂

7. heart2 said at May 12th, 2009, 11:19 am: ()

Our Sweet Michael…He’s so talented. I just love all the video’s of Michael. Thanks So much. I just could watch him all day long. YUM!

8. fu-fu said at May 12th, 2009, 12:22 pm: ()

Thanks so much for bringing these videos to those of us who couldn’t be there. Looking forward to Michael’s tour! Michael is a STAR! OMG-HOMS! I think we all wish we could be a mic stand!! Westlife Bunny’s tablecloth dreams……

9. cakelulu said at May 12th, 2009, 1:14 pm: ()

I forgot to say …Hey MJ..how did you like your MJO backup singers on HOMS?? We were all singing with you..it just came naturally …”help me sing my song” 🙂 HOMS is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

All your songs were just outstanding and I agree with Carla..it’s a wonder we made it thru to even watch the vids..

Thanks again MJ!! You really were amazing!!!

10. Judy said at May 12th, 2009, 5:11 pm: ()

Love love every performance and I Love his outfit…he looks so Hot!! thanks for all the video’s girls

11. Jessica said at May 12th, 2009, 9:14 pm: ()

Time of my life. 😉

12. susanna said at May 13th, 2009, 2:48 am: ()

Ok, I’m ready for him to tour.