Michael in this week’s People Magazine – SCAN

Date April 28, 2009

Check this out! Michael was listed as one of People Magazine’s Hot Downloads in this week’s issue. Thank you Diane (muggle) for scanning this for us!

12 Responses to “Michael in this week’s People Magazine – SCAN”

1. Aleli said at April 28th, 2009, 4:47 am: ()

Wow! cool!
    greenday, the fray, MICHAEL JOHNS!

2. Tara said at April 28th, 2009, 6:13 am: ()

I’m so happy I found my copy!!!! At first I bought the wrong issue. But another trip to the supermarket and it jumped out at me!!! Way to go MJ!

3. TinaWV said at April 28th, 2009, 8:32 am: ()

Of course he is listed…he is awesome! I love the song and soon everyone will. It is a sure hit!

4. Jessica said at April 28th, 2009, 8:42 am: ()

Michael is the next Elvis… I mean the talent, that voice, the magnetic energy he has when he performs, and mostly the effect he has on wemon. You all know it is true. 😉

5. Carla/Bear said at April 28th, 2009, 9:26 am: ()

So proud of you MJ!!!! You’re unbelievable!!!! 🙂

6. cakelulu said at April 28th, 2009, 10:19 am: ()

That is just awesome MJ…and it is such a beautiful song!!! We are so proud of you!!!! 🙂

7. Jean said at April 28th, 2009, 2:24 pm: ()

Tara, I did the same thing! I didn’t look at it closely until I got home. It was all about fashion. Found the right one at Walmart, Yea! LOVE his first single, looking for a video soon, please.

8. Jane/Cakelulu said at April 28th, 2009, 5:11 pm: ()

New People magazine now available in my slow little part of the world..I bought the magazine today..YAY!!!!!! Nothing like seeing in the actual copy!

WTG MJ!!!!

9. Janine said at April 28th, 2009, 8:05 pm: ()

wow up there with green day and the fray!!! this is freaking awesome!! way to go mj!!! 🙂

10. Jan said at April 29th, 2009, 8:42 am: ()

whooooo HOOOO Good For You MJ . Im so so so HAPPPYYYYYYY FOR YOU Can’t wait for the CD
    Love ya to bits

11. Paula said at April 29th, 2009, 9:12 am: ()

I am sooooo proud of you Michael!!!!!

12. Michael Johns in People Magazine AGAIN! | Michael Johns Online said at May 1st, 2009, 5:09 pm: ()

[…] Idol Alums in the latest issue of People Magazine.  If you recall, last week he was one of their Top 5 Downloads.  2 weeks in a row in People Mag….not half bad, MJ! (even if they did get the album release […]