Shaun White Snowboarding Documentary released today on DVD!

Date January 6, 2009

Just a reminder that Shaun White: Don’t Look Down is released today. Michael Johns along with pals, Rye Randa and Jeff Foxworth scored the documentary and a full soundtrack will be released. As soon as we get the soundtrack release date from Michael we’ll post here asap!

Shaun White: Don't Look Down DVD

• Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • E-mail this story to a friend!
  • MySpace
  • NewsVine
  • Technorati
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr

11 Responses to “Shaun White Snowboarding Documentary released today on DVD!”

1. diane/ muggle said at January 6th, 2009, 2:48 pm: ()

Yes!!!!! A full soundtrack. Now thats what I’m talking about!!!!!!!!!
    I will be buying both for sure. I’m so glad they are releasing the soundtrack also.
    Thanks Michael!

2. Janine said at January 6th, 2009, 2:54 pm: ()

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! a soundtrack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will be buying both too!!!! :)

3. Janine said at January 6th, 2009, 3:00 pm: ()

and i hope they sell this everywhere!!! the david foster cd/dvd was so hard to find!!

4. Pamela/Grey Skies said at January 6th, 2009, 6:01 pm: ()

My copy has just shipped! And now there’s a soundtrack to look forward to; that news is made of 100% awesome.

5. Jane/Cakelulu said at January 6th, 2009, 8:08 pm: ()

I just ordered mine… YAY!!!!!!!!
    This is very exciting and I will really be looking forward to buying just the soundtrack!!!!!!!! Great news!!!!!

6. Carla/Bear said at January 6th, 2009, 9:21 pm: ()

I can’t wait for the soundtrack!!! New MJ music!!! The word on the street is that he sings 9 full songs!?!?!?!?! I will be in Heaven!!!!!

7. kbr said at January 7th, 2009, 11:32 am: ()

Such great news that they are releasing the soundtrack! I really need some new MJ music…hopefully early January!

8. Helen/absabella said at January 10th, 2009, 8:17 pm: ()

So excited for the Soundtrack..Ordering my copy right now!
    Here are my favorites…

#4 Life Is Okay
    # 9 Come On Come On
    #14 You Are Here
    #15 Hold On
    #17 River Of Life/Don’t Lose Your Head

9. snowboardjacken said at February 19th, 2010, 12:15 pm: ()

Shaun should get a hair cut, but he can snowboard like nobody else, so I guess this makes it okay.

10. roxy snowboardjacke said at February 19th, 2010, 12:16 pm: ()

Shaun White is without a doubt the best snowboarder ever, what he shows is just amazing.

11. Ski Holidays said at June 8th, 2012, 1:42 am: ()

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to return the want?.I’m trying to to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its good enough to use a few of your concepts!!