Michael Johns – Life In Technicolor (Fan Music Video)

Date September 24, 2008

Thank you Tania (Westlifebunny) for this very moving fan video. Everyone, please take the time to watch this. Very touching.

28 Responses to “Michael Johns – Life In Technicolor (Fan Music Video)”

1. nora said at September 24th, 2008, 8:09 pm: ()

thank you for that, well done…beautiful

2. Marie said at September 24th, 2008, 8:13 pm: ()

That is absolutely WONDERFUL! What a great tribute to Michael. I’m sure he will be so very pleased when he sees this. Thanks for creating this for all of us to enjoy … it’s beautiful!

3. oh_my_papa said at September 24th, 2008, 8:15 pm: ()

sniff, sniff……thank you Tania….that was beautiful!! We love you Michael, we truely do.

4. cakelulu/Jane said at September 24th, 2008, 8:20 pm: ()

Fantastic Tania!!!! Fantastic Michael!!!
    I really loved this…you captured him beautifully!!

5. Donna/mamala said at September 24th, 2008, 8:23 pm: ()

Wow, Tania ( & Nadia )! Very well done my friend!!
    What a beautiful tribute to Michael. Every picture tells a story, and the music fits perfectly with that story.
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us, as well as the other videos you’ve done!!

6. Kathy/Sassy said at September 24th, 2008, 8:26 pm: ()

Tania, once again, you have scored, beautiful choice of music, beautiful choice of subject!

7. Pamela/Grey Skies said at September 24th, 2008, 8:35 pm: ()

Tania, as always…you and your sister rock!

8. Muggle said at September 24th, 2008, 8:41 pm: ()

Tania and Nadia thanks so very much. This was the best one yet!!! What a journey its been for Michael and for us!!! Aussome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Suzie said at September 24th, 2008, 8:53 pm: ()

I can’t wait for Michael and his family to see this. Very moving!!!
    Loved it. Awesome job Tania & Nadia(sisters of the TFF!) you
    two are very talented!!!

10. kbr said at September 24th, 2008, 10:06 pm: ()

Really great video Tania! If you haven’t seen Tania’s other vids, especially her video mash-ups you MUST check them out. The great work she and Nadia do on these vids for MJ and the other idols are funny and touching, and I can only imagine how much time they take to make. They are under her youtube vids where you can see this MJ video as well.

11. Maja said at September 25th, 2008, 12:21 am: ()

I love it. It’s wonderful. Thanks Tania. You and your sister Nadia are very talented and I’m looking forward to see more of your videos.

12. Donna Mac said at September 25th, 2008, 4:56 am: ()

WOW! What a great video!! It’s a great look at Michael’s journey so far. Big love to Tania and Nadia, and to Michael and his family! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!!!

13. Dawn Bailey said at September 25th, 2008, 6:07 am: ()

Great Video! You are soo cute Michael. Thank you Tania for sharing this with all the fans. I loved it!!

14. bear said at September 25th, 2008, 6:45 am: ()

Tania this is beautiful!! Very touching indeed!
    Michael. Congratulations on everything you’ve achieved! This is only the beginning for you!! You’re such a STAR!

15. Vicki said at September 25th, 2008, 9:14 am: ()

Wow – I bet he and his family would love this. It’s a wonderful tribute to his American Idol journey and to where he’s headed now – STARDOM!!

16. Laur said at September 25th, 2008, 9:58 am: ()

Tania what a great job! You always do such great work. It really shows what a wonderful journey Michael has been on thus far. The best is yet to come!!

17. judes said at September 25th, 2008, 10:18 am: ()

Thanks so much girls for yet again another fabulous video.This one is a great overview to show how” far” he has come ” in more than one sense of the word”!!

18. Vernae said at September 25th, 2008, 10:32 am: ()

Great job as usual Tania!!!!

19. WestlifeBunny said at September 25th, 2008, 11:47 am: ()

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for all the kind comments and the fact that you love it so much really means a lot to my sister and I! To say that Michael would enjoy this video, is truly an honour and is very humbling! Michael is an amazing star and a great success in our eyes already and I cannot wait to see what he brings out next and all my love to you guys and him! 🙂

20. Michelle said at September 25th, 2008, 12:09 pm: ()

That was very beautiful, Tania. Had tears in my eyes. Thank you so much for creating this for us to enjoy. Will make Michael very proud!!

21. fu-fu said at September 25th, 2008, 1:33 pm: ()

SPECTACULAR!! I loved this! I wanted it to go on and on….You captured so many of the best moments!

22. Susan (mysuse) said at September 25th, 2008, 2:24 pm: ()

Thank you SO MUCH! That’s my Mikey! He is THE BEST!!!

23. KamiPajami said at September 25th, 2008, 4:54 pm: ()

Oh my gosh, my two favourite things in the world, Coldplay and Michael Johns come together at last! Thank you so much!

24. Jesscaz said at September 25th, 2008, 10:47 pm: ()

I felt very touched by this vedio, like a proud momma, which is an odd expression considering that MJ is older than me… but he has worked so long, so hard, and puts EVERYTHING into every performance, it is always inspriring and moving to see him doing what he loves most. You captured it beautifly. Thank you!

25. Paula said at September 26th, 2008, 7:57 am: ()

Tania, That was beautiful! I just loved watching him grow from the adorable little boy to the beautiful, talented man he is now! Thanks so much!
    Paula

26. LeBaggeLady said at September 26th, 2008, 9:51 am: ()

Fantastic compilation of a fabulously cute/handsome man. It is kind of bittersweet. I have enjoyed his journey so much that I hope we can still see him again as we have been keeping track him lately. I have become smitten with this guy. I hope his career will be as awesome as he is, he deserves super stardom.

27. Karen24 said at September 26th, 2008, 11:42 am: ()

Awesome video! I’m quite certain that he will love it!

=)

28. Helen/absabella said at September 27th, 2008, 11:29 am: ()

Thanks Tania.. Great Job! Brought me to tears..