Final Mavid Dance Compilation!

Date September 19, 2008

Big thanks to Kristen for sending in the latest Mavid Dance Compilation Video!

20 Responses to “Final Mavid Dance Compilation!”

1. betty brown said at September 19th, 2008, 11:47 am: ()

Great, This is good. I’ll be watching this untill they do something else. Thanks

2. Terri Peirone said at September 19th, 2008, 1:24 pm: ()

Thank you, thank you for this great compilation. You are the best, DC & MJ are the best. We have to get them on Saturday Night Live.

3. Muggle said at September 19th, 2008, 2:05 pm: ()

Thanks so much Kristen!!! This is Great. Mavid Rules the World!!!!!

4. fu-fu said at September 19th, 2008, 2:20 pm: ()

Wow! Great compilation! My two favorites are the “Titanic” and Michael’s spastic pom-pom in Kansas City.

5. cakelulu/Jane said at September 19th, 2008, 2:27 pm: ()

Thanks so much Kristen!! It is a riot and I loved watching all the Mavid fun from this summer!!

My faves were the wheelbarrow, Rocky, the pompoms, Zoolander, Titanic and Singing and Dancing in the Rain..!!!!

You did a wonderful job on the video and it is a fabulous keepsake for everyone!!! I hope MJ and DC see this!!!

6. Lisa P. said at September 19th, 2008, 5:15 pm: ()

WOW, that is fantastic!

7. Judes said at September 19th, 2008, 5:17 pm: ()

Thanks for putting this on the blog & thanks to Kristen for compiling this. So great to have this as a keepsake as there is no more MAVID . I didn’t ever see Zoolander so I didn’t really know about the connection, but I found the pom pom dance hilarious, & enjoyed the Titanic & Singing in the rain!
    Hopefully MJ & DC can team up again somewhere!!

8. Suzie said at September 19th, 2008, 6:24 pm: ()

Thanks so much Kristen for all your hard work!!!!! You did a fantastic job!!!
    Loved watching the final product. They had some awesome moments
    together. Happy and funny times!!!!!! Thanks guys!!!

9. Donna Mac said at September 19th, 2008, 6:27 pm: ()

Thank you sooooo much for this!!! It’s like a walk down memory lane!! It almost brought me to tears!! So sad– the clip with no Mavid!!! So beautiful– the look on Michael’s face in the clip directly after that when Mavid was reinstated!!! Kristen, you rock!!!

10. pdlove/Mum on Lock Down said at September 19th, 2008, 7:15 pm: ()

Thank You Kristen!!!! The “Mavid” will forever be the best part of the tour along with all the top ten finalist!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST AI TOUR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ps-MJ is still my fav 🙂

11. apple said at September 19th, 2008, 7:22 pm: ()

thanks Kristen for sharing it with us, i just wish you didn’t cut the part of your previous videos that says “he didn’t call the DANCE MACHINE with nothing”. ilove that part.

12. Judy said at September 20th, 2008, 9:24 am: ()

Thanks Kristen,you did a fabulous job,this is one for the vault ! It was an amazing tour !

13. Kristen said at September 20th, 2008, 10:43 am: ()

Thanks everyone! I’m glad you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

I sent the link to Michael’s MySpace account. He hasn’t read the message yet since he’s traveling to Australia but if he doesn’t read my message I’m sure he’ll catch it on here. I gave David a copy at Ford Day yesterday. Here’s my picture with him holding the video. Ford Day was so much fun but I wish Michael had been there.

David told me he talked to Michael yesterday but by the time he got back to L.A. Michael would be in Australia for 3 weeks. He seemed a little sad about it. Awwwww… separation anxiety! 🙂

And don’t worry Apple…. there’s a whole solo Dance Machine video in the works. I will post it sometime this weekend. Maybe later today. It’s about 8 minutes of just Michael’s goofy dance moves!

14. Michelle said at September 20th, 2008, 1:36 pm: ()

Thank you so much! I laughed so very hard! I have been waiting for this all summer. You certainly put a lot of hard work and thought into it. Thanks again!

15. Michelle said at September 20th, 2008, 1:40 pm: ()

Is there a way to download this and save it on my computer?

16. Karen24 said at September 20th, 2008, 2:43 pm: ()

Thanks so much for doing this Kristen! You have made a lot of fans smile with this video. I miss them so much 🙁

That picture of you with David is so cute. I see he has wasted no time regrowing the scruff. I hope Michael gets to see his family in Australia and he shows them your video here. =)

17. Kristen said at September 20th, 2008, 3:13 pm: ()

Yes, Michelle. You can download it using one of these links. It’s a large file though… about 152MB.

18. Eric said at September 21st, 2008, 2:34 am: ()

That’s my favorite video so far. Thanks for sharing.

19. Shereeda said at September 22nd, 2008, 9:07 am: ()

hey do u have this on youtube? or megavideo download?

20. Kristen said at September 22nd, 2008, 8:55 pm: ()

No. It’s too long for YouTube. I don’t know what MegaVideo is but here’s the MegaUpload link. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L3VNAMVD