Great Michael Johns Interview with WXMI Fox 17

Date September 7, 2008

Some of you may have already seen this because it’s been posted on the forum for a couple of days now. It’s a really good interview nearly 7 minutes long. MJ is really tired but great as always. He talks about his CD fans, Fruit Loops (which apparently give you bad breath) and “the guns”. Enjoy!

9 Responses to “Great Michael Johns Interview with WXMI Fox 17”

1. Vernae said at September 7th, 2008, 9:00 am: ()

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

He talked about my tat, finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Michael, I didn’t expect you to act any differently than you did…..it’s all caught on tape LOL

2. molly474 said at September 7th, 2008, 10:07 am: ()

OMG that was hilarious!!!! Cant you just imagine michael at the gym…. breaking out in a sweat…… awwwwwww!! lol Yay! michael and i have the same favorite flavor of ice cream! lol when the tour is over i hope you get to spend plenty of time with stacey and your adorable puppy, david puddy, michael!!! enjoy the rest of the tour mj!

3. dbc said at September 7th, 2008, 10:44 am: ()

Great interview. So cute when he gets embarrassed. Can’t wait for that single!

4. Muggle said at September 7th, 2008, 2:09 pm: ()

Great interview!! She asked him some cool questions for a change. One thing I will say on this is I LOVE MICHAEL JOHNS!!!

5. goldhilites said at September 8th, 2008, 4:55 am: ()

She mentions his dog, but not his wife!? Nevertheless it wasn’t as predictable as some interviews he’s had to do. I think he was gravitating towards the wall because he was tired and needed to lean against something.

6. oh_my_papa said at September 8th, 2008, 10:20 am: ()

Loved the St. Michael act, he loved that tatoo and you know it Michael.LOL There isn’t anyone any crazier the you, Michael. hee Best interview loved it.

7. Markmywords said at September 8th, 2008, 6:34 pm: ()

This man never ceases to amaze me. Dead tired, very little sleep but yet he still has the exuberance to grant a positive interview. At some past point I think it was Carly who said they don’t know where he gets his energy. Yes I believe Michael is driven by his own desire to succeed, but he is always courteous when dealing with the public regardless of the situation. And yes it’s a wise business decision to treat the public this way but….that’s just they way MJ is.

8. Markmywords said at September 8th, 2008, 6:45 pm: ()

Oops forgot….What impressed me the most was the complimentary feedback he gave to the reporter at the very end “your awesome”. How cool was that for her to receive that from “our big star” …..she must have giggled for hours afterwards.
    But that’s the perfect real life example how MJ cares about other peoples feelings.

9. susanna said at September 10th, 2008, 12:32 pm: ()

Fruit Loops breath doesn’t sound that bad but then again, most fruity gum gives people nasty breath imo, so hmm. I guess that could go either way. I’m thinking about this way too much. Anyway, that was a great interview. He’s so cute. Love hearing about his single! woo!! <333