Michael Johns – Cheesehead – Greenbay, WI – 9/2/08

Date September 3, 2008

Michael and Dave take cheesy dance moves to a whole new level of cheesiness.

Credit: renaberena.livejournal.com

Michael Johns David Cook Cheeseheads

16 Responses to “Michael Johns – Cheesehead – Greenbay, WI – 9/2/08”

1. Jubilee200749/Diana said at September 3rd, 2008, 12:20 pm: ()

Their smiles says it all! Cheese on! Michael and David, cheese on!

2. pdlove/Mum on Lock Down said at September 3rd, 2008, 12:20 pm: ()

This Mavid dance is VINTAGE!!!!!!!!!! The umbrellas in Charlotte and the wonderful shout out to Luke in Sunrise, Fl are close to my heart always…but this display with the Cheese Head hats is the BEST EVER!!!!!!!! Hats off or should I say Cheese Heads Off!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS-There was a dance craze back in the mid to late 70’s called the “Bump”…check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We “Mums on Lock Down” remember this dance for sure- LOL!!!!!!!!!

3. molly474 said at September 3rd, 2008, 1:29 pm: ()

LOL That was too funny!!! hahaha diana, cheese on!

4. Donna/mamala said at September 3rd, 2008, 1:43 pm: ()

Mmmhmm, I sure do love me some cheese!! Those 2 guys aren’t bad either, lol. <333

5. bear said at September 3rd, 2008, 1:48 pm: ()

I love those Cheeseheads!

6. cakelulu said at September 3rd, 2008, 1:53 pm: ()

I love it!!!! I especially love “NO SHAME”…LMAO
    They are great..keep it comin’ guys!!!!!

7. Karen said at September 3rd, 2008, 1:54 pm: ()

Oh , i just love coming to this site and enjoying the latest news–this is so funny.!!

8. Cristina said at September 3rd, 2008, 2:07 pm: ()

AHAHAHAHA, ok best one yet. i love the “no same” on Michael’s hat, but what does it say on Davids?

9. susanna said at September 3rd, 2008, 2:20 pm: ()

I think David’s hat has “What he said” on it. Are they doing the Laverne and Shirley ‘dance’ from the opening of the show? OMG. I need to go to youtube and look for that.

They are so cute. Mavid’s cheesy happy faces ftw. <333333

10. lisam said at September 3rd, 2008, 3:08 pm: ()

Its sorda like the Laverne and Shirley dance, but L & S go backward and forward.

This is the best Mavid “dance” so far! My favorite cheeseheads!

11. Karen24 said at September 3rd, 2008, 5:00 pm: ()

ROFL What Donna said! ^

12. Nannylovesidol said at September 4th, 2008, 10:14 am: ()

Love these guys more every day. Can’t wait to see what they have up their sleeves on Monday!

13. Samantha said at September 4th, 2008, 5:02 pm: ()

i’d love to be cheesy with the mavids

14. LeBaggeLady said at September 4th, 2008, 7:55 pm: ()

I love watching these videos…always make me smile….love those two.

15. sinuyu said at September 4th, 2008, 10:48 pm: ()

if you watch another video of the PDSTM at green bay, u can see rami n michael do a short dance. haha it’s great that mavid is spicing things up and they’re getting everyone involved in the fun.

16. debdeb11 said at September 5th, 2008, 11:42 pm: ()

I laughed my butt off at these pics! What a riot!!! AI can get kinda cheesy at times – why fight it??? ROTFL

THANK YOU MAVID for your sense of humour – you guys are keepin’ it real!!