Fun Michael Johns desktop wallpaper for your computer

Date September 2, 2008

I was so impressed with this wallpaper that MJO member Kyle (makron) made that I wanted to share it with everyone. I love the captions and notes. Very nice work, Kyle!

Click image for full size. Right click to make this your desktop.

12 Responses to “Fun Michael Johns desktop wallpaper for your computer”

1. dede (thewallflower) said at September 2nd, 2008, 6:09 pm: ()

OMG, I love this! This is really good Kyle!

2. Donna/mamala said at September 2nd, 2008, 6:13 pm: ()

Great job as usual Kyle! Love it!!

3. cakelulu said at September 2nd, 2008, 6:15 pm: ()

Kyle..I love all your artwork and this is one of my faves..this is on my computer!! WTG!!! I hope MJ sees this!

4. Lori said at September 2nd, 2008, 7:05 pm: ()

Kyle, very nice artwork! Can’t put on the computer though my boyfriend would have a hissy fit!

5. molly474 said at September 2nd, 2008, 7:20 pm: ()

Very VERY nice job kyle!!! This is my new wallpaper!! BTW, LOVE the captions… especially the to do list and note to self!!! amazing AMAZING job!!!!!!!!!

6. Chelle said at September 2nd, 2008, 7:27 pm: ()

This is FABULOUS Kyle! It’s going to be my new desktop at work!!!

7. bear said at September 2nd, 2008, 8:05 pm: ()

Kyle, you’re one talented lad!! This wallpaper is FABULOUS!! Who’s the hunk? LOL!

8. makron said at September 2nd, 2008, 8:07 pm: ()

Hey, thanks for posting this Java! I appreciate all of your kind comments too! Thank you all very much!

I had a lot of fun making this one and am looking forward to doing more in the future!

9. Karen24 said at September 2nd, 2008, 10:36 pm: ()

Nice work! This should make him smile! 🙂

10. Judes said at September 2nd, 2008, 11:44 pm: ()

You are so talented Kyle . Its always interesting seeing what you come up with next & this wallpaper you’ve done is right up there with your best! Keep the creativity coming Kyle. Of course it helps when you have a great subject like Michael to work on doesn’t it!!

11. sinuyu said at September 3rd, 2008, 4:38 am: ()

im using this as my lappy wallpaper. great work~!

12. Jubilee200749/Diana said at September 3rd, 2008, 7:25 am: ()

Kyle great work!