Michael in Albany, NY 8-6

Date August 8, 2008

Huge thanks to MJO’er Laurie for sharing her videos and pics from the concert in Albany, NY.

WWRY – WATC

Pics from the show and after party in the extended entry….

9 Responses to “Michael in Albany, NY 8-6”

1. fu-fu said at August 8th, 2008, 9:51 am: ()

I wasn’t “getting” the comparison of Michael to Elvis at first. But I am now—amazing stage presence and even stronger voice than the big E!! And those long sexy legs!! What a superstar he is going to be!!!

2. Muggle said at August 8th, 2008, 10:13 am: ()

Yea fu-fu when i was talking about Elvis I was’nt talking about his singing voice. Michael has a much better voice. I was talking about his presence. He has that sex appeal and that vibe. When you see him live and talk to him up close and personal he just has IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just makes you want to squeeeeeeeeeeee and I don’t care if your male or female or 2 or 92! I love you Michael!!!!

3. bear said at August 8th, 2008, 12:56 pm: ()

Laurie,

I love your pics! Especially the one of you and him together! Frame worthy for sure!

4. molly474 said at August 8th, 2008, 3:51 pm: ()

Great pictures laurie! And, yes, as bear said, frame worthy for sure!!!

5. Caroline said at August 8th, 2008, 9:06 pm: ()

OMG I was there and we got to stand in the front row (!!!) (Most amazing thing ever!!!) and at 46 seconds in this video he looked at my friend and I and smiled and we just absolutely MELTED haha
    We didn’t get to meet him or talk to him before or after the show (just got his autograph and asked him to do the sexy dance after the show by yelling over a sea of other fans) but it totally made the night SO worth it… Oh god it’s two days later and I’m stilling gushing haha (My friend made fun of me the whole hour-long trip home from the concert bc all I could talk about was Michael….. 🙂 )

6. Caroline said at August 8th, 2008, 9:07 pm: ()

Oh crap sorry I posted that here I just don’t really know how to use the forums :/

7. Nicole said at August 9th, 2008, 2:07 pm: ()

OMG i was there, and it was soooo awesome. he was sooo freaking hot =) !!!!!!!!
    it’s soo hard to believe that it was like 3 days ago =( i ttly have to go again next year

8. Susan (a.k.a. mysuse) said at August 11th, 2008, 7:26 pm: ()

Sing it sweetie pie! I couldn’t be more proud of this guy. He is just SO DARN GOOD…HOT, HOT HOT!!! He really seemed to rock out here.

9. Inna said at August 21st, 2008, 8:42 pm: ()

I just loooved that MAVID dance collection it was great THANKS A LOT !!!
    and keep on bringing more for us to enjoy Michael Johns and David 2.
    I was at the show in NJ but could’t get realy any pics … but 1 think is for sure
    that Michael and David gave the best show and most fun , enjoyble out of all the rest.
    Michael is real great performer and singer and looking real adorable 1.