More of Michael in Pittsburg

Date August 2, 2008

Thanks to our very own Diane (muggle) for the videos!

Michael’s full set

Diane and her husband chatting with Michael at the after party.
He mentions the Flip video camera given to him by his fanbase and promises us Vlogs! We will hold you to it, MJ. 😉

8 Responses to “More of Michael in Pittsburg”

1. cakelulu said at August 2nd, 2008, 7:15 am: ()

I love it Diane!!!! I can’t wait for that first Vlog!!!
    Michael..we just can’t wait to see you get started with your Flip!

2. biogeek said at August 2nd, 2008, 7:38 am: ()

Great videos Diane! I love how your husband is chatting with Michael too. I can’t believe Michael is holding up my card and said my name. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! He is so sweet. I am so gald you like the video camera Michael, and we can’t wait for your vlogs.

3. monkey said at August 2nd, 2008, 2:14 pm: ()

that was great!

4. Muggle said at August 2nd, 2008, 2:14 pm: ()

Rachel! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Pretty embarassed about all the talking I did but i was freaking out!!!!!!!! I love you Michael! You were so sweet to put up with me. Michael rocks my world!!!

5. Muggle said at August 2nd, 2008, 2:18 pm: ()

My husband’s name is Kevan by the way and he really does think Michael is (this close to Elvis) He says all the women love him and the guys want to be his best buddy. lol My husband is my best buddy for sure!!!! 30 years whoohooo!!!!!

6. Jean said at August 2nd, 2008, 2:38 pm: ()

Did anyone notice the little snippet Michael sang in his Elvis voice? Do you think he could be encouraged to do that again-maybe for a whole song!!? How about using your influence to find out. I agree with Kevan, Michael has that same appeal, a kind of innocent sexy quality so endearing. I know his music warms my heart in a way only that first idol did when I was a teen.

7. Cristina said at August 2nd, 2008, 6:21 pm: ()

Im waiting patiently for those vlogs:)

8. Sedz / Jo said at August 3rd, 2008, 3:23 am: ()

Oh you did so well Diane…Thank you so much for this…and to Kevan for his outstanding support….we love him too !

It’s awesome to see MJ so relaxed and down to earth…I just wish that he ‘got ‘ it more….how could he be so surprised that he has international fans ?…he really doesn’t get it… bless him… 🙂