Michael Johns – American Idols Live Concert – Pittsburgh, PA

Date July 30, 2008

If anybody finds video of It’s All Wrong but it’s Alright please let me know and I’ll add it.

Enjoy!

We Will Rock You – We Are The Champions

Dream On

Please Don’t Stop The Music

13 Responses to “Michael Johns – American Idols Live Concert – Pittsburgh, PA”

1. dazed_and_light said at July 30th, 2008, 2:09 pm: ()

Aww, PDSTM was just hilarious! Come on Michael, you still need to get Brooke, Archie, and Syesha to get down with you. And you did crack Syesha up once, so you are almost there! Keep working on them! lol

2. Tessa said at July 30th, 2008, 2:48 pm: ()

Awesome as always! Oh Michael, please take care of your voice! I hope you’re getting some rest.

3. bear said at July 30th, 2008, 3:45 pm: ()

I absolutely love this performance. Michael you crack me up!!!!!! I can’t wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the next rendition of PDSTM!!!!!! Keep us laughing, as always!!!!

4. Cristina said at July 30th, 2008, 5:13 pm: ()

lmfao, Michael please dont ever change

5. goldhilites said at July 30th, 2008, 5:17 pm: ()

Mike should have held onto his towel and thrown it to the audience like Cookie did. It looked like they said something as they passed each other. This one didn’t look as suggestive as the one in Rochester. I wonder if Kristy was expecting the way Michael lifted her – she certainly couldn’t sing like that.

6. goldhilites said at July 30th, 2008, 5:21 pm: ()

On another look, she did know that he was going to lift her that way.

7. biogeek said at July 30th, 2008, 7:18 pm: ()

LMAO! He finally broke Kristy. I knew it ws only a matter of time. He is such a goofball. I love it!

8. Titina said at July 30th, 2008, 7:20 pm: ()

Thanks for all those videos!
    He really cracks me up, I love how it seems Cookie and him always plan something different for each night. They are both awesome.
    Is it just me or Michael’s voice cracked up a bit in Dream on? It did not seem as powerful this time.
    I hope he takes care of his vocals, there’ a lot of more concerts to go and he chose challenging songs to perform.
    Hopefully his voice will keep up, maybe it’s because he was sick two days ago.
    Take care Michael!

9. Lisa said at July 30th, 2008, 8:35 pm: ()

Love the way he threw Kristy over his shoulders. That PDSTM would be terrible w/o the Michael fun!

10. TB said at July 31st, 2008, 7:48 am: ()

It’s all wrong, but it’s alright is at the following link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbLVCzg4qdc

Wish he would do the full length version of the song.

11. Inna said at July 31st, 2008, 11:16 am: ()

Michael Johns I loooved all your performances each and every one of them, your voice your present just the GREATEST to watch and enjoyable always.
    You are fun and very talented keep up your best cause you are BEST.
    YOU JUST GOT IT ALL THAT A REAL STAR REQUIRES TO HAVE.

LOVE 🙂

12. Janine said at July 31st, 2008, 12:35 pm: ()

bwahhahaha. I always look forward to PDSTM!! Michael, you guys crack me up!

13. jamie lloyd said at July 31st, 2008, 10:04 pm: ()

I am so happy to hear good things about the AI tour. Michael is so awesome. I really wanted to go to one of their concerts but they did not come close to Mobile AL. I wish them all well in their careers. And for all of you that attended or will be attending one of the concerts I am happy for you.