Michael and Stacey in Woman’s Day Australia

Date May 19, 2008

Huge thanks again to our fellow fans, Sedz, for scanning and to Blue for finding this fantastic Woman’s Day interview with Michael and Stacey.

Click for full size images

8 Responses to “Michael and Stacey in Woman’s Day Australia”

1. dreamworks said at May 19th, 2008, 7:37 am: ()

Beautiful! They are so good together, and I love how they love each other hehe. She says you can’t find any flaw on Michael :P, and we must agree. Beautiful relationship 🙂

2. monkey said at May 19th, 2008, 7:51 am: ()

I didn’t like the last question. But I really hope Michael does very well in his career he is such a great guy.

3. judes said at May 19th, 2008, 8:23 am: ()

It was good to have more input from Stacey as well. That’s the best photo of Stacey with Michael I have seen.She seems to have a good attitude about coping with so many adoring fans. ” I’m the lucky one who is married to him” Good for her – may they continue to support each other so well in the next couple of years especially – as it won’t be easy.

4. cakelulu said at May 19th, 2008, 1:31 pm: ()

I loved this article..gave me the warm fuzzies! I am glad they are secure in their relationship and sounds like they are good support for one another!!
    He’ll make it …no worries about that!

5. 54Cas54 said at May 19th, 2008, 2:11 pm: ()

im so happy michael has such an amazing wife to support him and vice versa
    they’re so cute together

6. Sara said at May 20th, 2008, 9:58 am: ()

That was a good read because the interviewer asked some different questions than the same old ones we’ve been hearing again and again. I mean, asking Michael how he feels to be a sex symbol – how’s that for a zinger!

7. Paula said at May 20th, 2008, 10:12 am: ()

They are such a beautiful couple. He is an awesome guy, and deserves a woman to love him that much, and it’s so obvious how much he loves her

8. Karen said at May 22nd, 2008, 3:20 pm: ()

I read this magazine all the time. I hope they put in this story in the U.S. version.